Includes 3 Drive Erase Multipurpose USB Devices (MUDs) for expanded drive erase capabilities!
Service Center Drive Erase is a NIST 800-88r1 compliant solution for media sanitization. Securely erase ATA, NVMe, eMMC, and SAS drives, create professional certificates as proof of erasure, and have confidence knowing this has been certified NIST-compliant!
The drive erase process walks you through all aspects of erasing a hard drive.
- Automated freeze lock removal and PSID revert of OPAL drives, erasure of hidden HPA and DCO sectors, support for write-protected eMMC partition regions and NVMe namespaces
- Using the most secure erasure method available
- Verifying drive contents are cleared post-erasure
- PDF certificate to prove the erasure, including a cryptographic fingerprint
- Erasure certificate details are written onto the drive’s first sector
- Customizable reports available in English, Danish, Finnish, French, Norwegian, Portuguese and Swedish
*Drive Erase does not include diagnostics. Consider a Service Center kit for diagnostics and drive erase capabilities.