PC-Doctor Service Center kits provide four testing environments: Windows, DOS, Bootable, and Android (now supporting version 7.1.2 Nougat) to have one testing solution for multiple devices. Quickly identify hardware issues with more than 500 diagnostic tests, many new or updated for faster execution. Repair the problems, and then use Service Center to verify you identified and repaired the correct issue, saving time and money. Then provide your customers with customizable reports that show every component in their system, including model and serial numbers, every test run on the system, and exactly what you did to fix the problems. All with your company logo, contact information, and technician's name prominently displayed at the top. Never has a single product done so much to improve your performance and image!
Four diagnostic environments from a single USB Key!
This Tool Kit Includes:
- Now with FREE cloud reporting and optional remote diagnostics with Service Center Remote!
- A Multipurpose USB device with LED indicators and bootable, low-level diagnostics to test systems without a hard drive, optical drive or display
- A diagnostic DVD containing Windows, Bootable, Android and DOS diagnostics
- Optical media for testing CD and DVD capabilities
- Parallel, serial, USB, audio and Ethernet loopback adapters
- Drive Erase Tools
- Documentation for both basic and advanced options
- A professional canvas case for carrying the kit onsite